Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 1 Reply to RaShida

Snickering in class: Week 1 Wimba Session 1

Tuesday, July 7, 2009




I must say that I emphatically enjoy my classmates who participate in our Wimba sessions on a regular basis. I laugh a lot and yes, I do listen. The warm words and lauds from classmates to others is so endearing to great to see. If I hadn’t known the reason for my being here, with this group, at this time, in this program, exactly now in my life, now I know. I would have to say hands down that this is the best group this online campus has seen! You all do such a great job.


We never know what’s going on in the life of others, but I remember a speech my mom gave as Magna cum laude of her college class. She talked about smiling and how your smile could brighten someone else’s day. I believe so with laughter, for who can stay mad or sad long when such a weapon is unleashed. You are all helping someone with your words of encouragement! Great job, and thanks to Professor Bustillos for taking our worries and condensing them to let us know that you and the other professors are there to help us. I tip my hat off to all or the proper way for a lady would be to curtsy and properly thank you. And some of us, well we just burp really loud, that way you know you’re in good company! Good night!


1 Comment Manage Comments for this Entry
Deb Quinn
Hey RaShida
I couldn't agree with you more! I don't know what it was that brought all of us together, but what ever it was is truly a gift. The support and sharing by our classmates has been incredible and like nothing that I have experienced thus far in my career. So a GREAT BIG thank you to all of my classmates for consistently participating and sharing your ideas and expertise. It is the collaboration and collective enthusiasm that has brought us all this far. What an awesome journey it is! So keep smiling and maintain your humor as we work through our media projects and thesis in the coming months, and know that we are all here for each other!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 - 08:22 AM

1 comment:

  1. You guys are great. Online learning is not solo learning.

    ReplyDelete