Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week 2 Reply to Melissa

Visit piZap for a good laugh!

As I was visiting different sites for useful podcasts for the classroom, I came across piZap (http://www.pizap.com/) from the TechTeacher Network. Pizap is a FREE online photo editor. You have the option of posting your creative picture to the actual piZap site or keeping it private. You may also download your pictures and upload them to Facebook, MySpace, or Blogger. If your child is stuck indoors on a rainy summer day, direct them to piZap and I guarantee they’ll get a good laugh. Also, take a look at TechTeacher Network’s Website for useful podcasts and web resources - http://thetechteacher.libsyn.com/ Enjoy!

Hey Melissa,
I love this tool! Thank you for sharing. My students will love it, as well as my grandchildren. My head is spinning with possibilities of how I can incorporate this application in my lessons! What a great way to bring creativity back to the classroom, your students are very fortunate to have you!
Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 01:05 PM
piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
piZap.com free online photo editor

1 comment: